I am a first-year PhD student in Computer Science at Columbia University, co-advised by Professor Matei Ciocarlie and Professor Shuran Song. I received a Bachelor's degree from Edinburgh. I also work closely with Dinesh Jayaraman and Nikolai Matni at University of Pennsylvania. I am interested in using machine learning and vision-based methods for better planning, perception and control abilities in autonomous robots.
News (More on Twitter )
- [2021-06] One paper accepted to IROS 2021.
- [2021-03] One paper accepted to L4DC 2021.
- [2019-04] I am deeply honored to receive the Andrew P. Kosoresow Memorial Award for Excellence in Teaching and Service from the Computer Science Department.
- [2018-08] I received the CA Fellowship from Columbia University.
- [2017-06] I started an internship at arm, Cambridge, UK, working on CPU pipeline visualization.
- [2017-05] I graduated from the University of Edinburgh with First Class Honours and Class Medal (overall grade ranks first in class).